If you watched episode 3 of my podcast, you'll know that I hit a bit of knitter's block and couldn't bring myself to finish my Up + Down Socks for April. Already well into May, I struggled with whether or not I should cast on for May's pair. Finally, I realized I'd rather be knitting something than hemming and hawing about what I should or shouldn't be knitting. For May, I went with Laule'a since it was worsted weight and simple in design. Turns out, this pattern was just what I needed to pull me out of my knitting slump. My pair of Laule'a Socks were knit with yarn that I dyed with marigolds last year. They are perfect in their simplicity. I'm pretty sure I'll end up knitting all cabinfour patterns, eventually. Especially the socks.